All three (3) direct service divisions of Northwestern Counseling & Support Services offer a limited number of supervised Graduate and Undergraduate internship opportunities. Our administrative division also has openings.
- Send Resume or Curriculum Vitae via any of the following to the Human Resources Department:
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal Service - 107 Fisher Pond Rd., St. Albans, VT 05478
- Fax (802) 527-2032
- Include the following information:
- Letter of interest
- Completed NCSS application - APPLICATION
- Attach specific graduate or undergraduate program details:
- Internship requirements
- Supervision expectations
Application acceptance deadlines may vary by division.
Consider joining our team of caring and dedicated professionals!
It’s easy to apply… (Please be sure to specify which position(s) you are interested in.)
- Send us an email
- Mail us your resume and cover letter:
- Northwestern Counseling & Support Services
- HR Dept.
- 107 Fisher Pond Rd.
- St. Albans, VT 05478
- Download an employment application
While we are excited about your interest in NCSS, please no phone call inquires. Thank you.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.