Children, Youth & Family Services
We offer a wide variety of services that assure students' success within their educational setting and help them secure employment & transition into adulthood
Behavioral Health Services
This division provides community-based support services for adults, children and their families living in Franklin and Grand Isle Counties.
Our Vision in Developmental Services is that all individuals with developmental disabilities have access to opportunities that promote person-chosen comprehensive inclusion.
We’re Here For You
To ensure that the residents of Franklin and Grand Isle Counties have access to high quality services, which promote healthy living and emotional well-being.
Northwestern Counseling & Support Services (NCSS) welcome all citizens to join us in cultivating a partnership with Franklin and Grand Isle Counties and with the surrounding communities. We affirm our commitment to offer consumer directed services that are easily accessible and delivered in a comfortable setting.Contact us to get started
Join us for this great community event! 93% of the proceeds raised from this event benefit Franklin and Grand Isle residents diagnosed with Down Syndrome through NCSS programs and services. The remaining 7% is utilized by the National Down Syndrome Society on advocacy and public awareness initiatives.Read More