- Private, non-profit human services agency
- Governed by a community Board of Directors
- Funded by, health insurance, state and federal grants, government waivers, town allocations, community partner contracts and donations from local businesses and individuals
- Located on the campus of Northwestern Medical Center
- Proud, local healthcare partner
- History of helping people in Franklin & Grand Isle Counties since 1958 (formerly Franklin-Grand Isle Mental Health Agency)
we’re here for you
To ensure that the residents of Franklin and Grand Isle Counties have access to high quality services, which promote healthy living and emotional well-being.
Northwestern Counseling & Support Services (NCSS) welcomes all citizens to join us in cultivating a partnership with Franklin and Grand Isle Counties and with the surrounding communities. We affirm our commitment to offer consumer directed services that are easily accessible and delivered in a comfortable setting.
To truly serve, we must work side by side with community members and other care providers offering an array of services that are available and open to all.
We embrace the role of a health care leader in Franklin and Grand Isle Counties and commit ourselves to positive outcomes to promote growth and learning. Northwestern Counseling & Support Services acknowledges that people are our community's most important asset as we challenge ourselves to build the faith and trust of those we serve.
Many programs and classes are offered free of charge.
To register for programs or to sign up for the flyer mailing list, please call the Northwestern Medical Center's Lifestyle Medicine Office at 524-1234.