The Shared Living Program at NCSS is seeking experienced caregivers in Franklin County to provide a home, day-to-day assistance, and individualized support to adult consumers with intellectual and/or physical impairments. This is a rewarding employment opportunity for individuals who are interested in working from home while making a meaningful difference in someone’s life! This is an open contracted opportunity that is critical to care during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Shared Living… is it for you?
- Maintain a warm and inclusive home environment that promotes an individual’s personal goals
- Collaborate as a member of an individual’s team
- Shared Living offers the advantages of flexibility to those open to sharing their family and home
- Shared Living offers a tax-exempt income
- The ability to work from home
- Respite provided to Shared Living Providers for time off
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Passed background screenings; Fire-Safety/Accessibility Home Inspections
- LPN’s are strongly encouraged to apply
- Knowledge of American Sign Language (ASL) or a willingness to learn
If interested, please apply online at https://www.ncssinc.org/careers/job-application or email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
- Shared Living Provider for sweet, young woman with medical and mobility needs. Must be comfortable with special care procedures and personal care. Downstairs bedroom necessary; generous stipend and excellent team support provided.
- Shared Living Provider for two older adult men with some medical needs. Must have downstairs bedroom.