Calling all MSW graduates!
- Did you just earn your Masters in Social Work?
- Seeking hours towards licensure?
- Interested in becoming a part of an exciting and established partnership that increases access and outcomes for individuals’ served in a primary care setting?
Northwestern Counseling & Support Services is seeking a candidate to join our dynamic and supportive team!
The Wellness Counselor provides high quality behavioral health supports within a patient centered medical home. The right individual will work collaboratively within a multidisciplinary care team to improve patient care and community outcomes. This position is located in the surrounding Franklin County area embedded in Primary Care Practice(s).
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Consultation with primary care providers on topics related to mental health, health behaviors, etc
- Individual therapy sessions
- Implementing screenings for mental health, substance-use disorders, and Social Determinants of health (SDoH)
- Connecting patients with appropriate services and resources
- Use of evidence based models for brief and ongoing intervention
- Collaboration with care teams and community partners
Candidates must be:
- Enthusiastic, Energetic, Flexible, Self-motivated!
- The ability to deliver high-quality patient care
- Experience in mental health and medical social work settings
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
- Master of Social Work (MSW)
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at www.ncssinc.org/careers.