Integrated Healthcare Services
Blueprint for Health
Blueprint for Health is a statewide initiative that is transforming the healthcare delivery in Vermont with a focus on seamless, effective and preventative health services.
The focus of the Blueprint has been to implement a model that organizes community service of health within the existing community systems, which includes independent providers, practices, organizations and multiple insurers.
Community Health Team
We are a multi-disciplinary team which includes nurse and social work care coordinators employed by Northwestern Medical Center (NMC) and Northwestern Counseling & Support Services (NCSS).
What can the patient expect from the Care Coordinator?
- Health Assessment and Screenings
- Developing Strategies to Manage Your Conditions
- Medication Management
- Goal Setting to Improve Personal Health
- Symptoms Management of Anxiety and Depression
- Nutrition Counseling
- Tobacco Cessation
- Indentify Mental Health Barriers to Meeting you Health Care goals
- Coping, Relaxing and Managing Self-care Strategies
- Understanding Your Benefits
- Care Coordination with Other Agencies in the Community
- Guidance for Healthier Living
- Specialty Referrals to Outside Resources When Needed
What is a Medical Home?
A Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH) is based upon a rigorous eligibility process as development through the National Council for Quality Assurance (NCQA).
To find out if your primary care provider is at a Patient Centered Medical Home feel free to contact the Community Health Team.
Contact Information: Deana Chase at (802) 370-5626